The meeting will take place in the Auditorium (Anatomie Hörsaal) at the Institute of Neuroanatomy, Building N61, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE), Hamburg. See below for a map (red circle).
Arrival at Hamburg airport. The city railway station (S1) and the express bus line 39 are stopping directly at the airport, just follow the signs. Tickets (Einzelkarten, Hamburg AB) can be bought on the way to the platforms at a DB expending machine. You have two main options to get to the UKE:
- Take the S1 until Ohlsdorf (1 stop), switch platforms to take the U1 direction Ohlstedt to Hudtwalckerstraße (4 stops) and switch there to take the bus line 20 direction Altona until UK Eppendorf (4 stops). The whole trip takes 30min.
- Take the express bus line 39 at the airport until Eppendorfer Marktplatz (9 stops) and switch there for the bus line 20 direction Altona until UK Eppendorf (3 stops). The whole trip takes 30min.
Arrival at Hamburg central station. Take the Metro-Bus 5 (HBF/Mönckebergstraße) direction Burgwedel to Brunsberg (14 stops). From there, it is only a 10 min walk to the Anatomie Hörsaal at the building N61. The whole trip takes 30min.
Accommodation is not included in the registration fee. However, we have blocked rooms at reduced conditions at the following Hotels:
- Dorint Hotel, Hamburg-Eppendorf, Martinistraße 72, 20251 Hamburg (http://www.dorint-meetings.com/en/mice-hotels/hamburg/dorint-hotel-hamburg-eppendorf/). 7min walking distance through the UKE campus. Single room for € 131.00 per night; double room for
€ 161.00 per night, incl. breakfast. Rooms will be held for conference attendees 42 days before arrival. After this date, non-reserved rooms will be offered to the public.
- Hotel Vorbach, Johnsallee 63 – 67, 20146 Hamburg (http://www.hotel-vorbach.de/). Take Metro-Bus 5 direction Burgwedel from Universität/Staatsbibliothek to Brunsberg. The trip takes 23min. Single room for € 96.00 per night; double room for € 126.00 per night, incl. breakfast. Rooms will be held for conference attendees through May 10th, 2018. After this date, non-reserved rooms will be offered to the public.
- Mercure Hotel Hamburg-Mitte, Schröderstiftstraße 3, 20146 Hamburg (http://www.mercure.com/gb/hotel-5394-mercure-hotel-hamburg-mitte/index.shtml). Take Metro-Bus 5 direction Burgwedel from Grindelhof to Brunsberg. The trip takes 22min. Single room for € 80.00 per night; double room for € 115.00 per night, incl. breakfast. Rooms will be held for conference attendees through July 30th, 2018. After this date, non-reserved rooms will be offered to the public.
To book your accommodation please contact the hotel directly and use the reference code „NK2018“ to receive the special rate.
If you prefer a different hotel, you should take care of the reservation and we cannot assure you a reduced fee.
Cancellation of the hotel has to be done by the participant.
Please note that the Culture and Tourist tax in Hamburg does not apply if you book the room with your institutional email.